This points to a damaged user table in the database. The system administrator needs to run a repair on the table from the command line or from mysql-querybrowser; e.g. repair table mdl_user.
Articles in this section
- Getting a Domain Name for your Site
- Domain Name - Preparing to Move your Site
- SSL Certificates
- Flushing the DNS
- Checking the Cron Job
- Integrating Moodle Web Services and REST API
- Running a Trace Route
- Running a Ping Test
- Error on the Login Page: "Session timed out"
- Error: " Can not create guest user"