About this Release
In this release, we focus on resolving existing bugs, user experience issues, and improving the overall site to ensure that the Suite is well-functioning and one step closer to maximizing your revenue. We have also introduced subscriptions, which allow you to sell products that require recurring payments. This release is a relatively quick update in comparison to the previous one, and acts as a solid base on which subsequent releases will be modelled.
Added, Improved, Updated, and Resolved
- Added a feature that allows learners to switch currencies when viewing products on the Store.
- Added a feature that allows learners to switch between English and French language versions of the Store.
- Added a feature that allows administrators to resend enrolment notification emails in case the first email was lost
- Improved the Bulk Purchase function by organizing assignments by course and order, allowing company administrators to see separate course seats by their corresponding order.
- Improved error messages regarding invalid phone numbers by adding a more descriptive message.
- Updated the Store header to better accommodate the language and currency menus.
- Resolved an issue where company label changes were not being applied.
- Resolved an issue where company administrators were unable to import customers due to existing required custom attributes.
- Resolved an issue where courses could not be assigned to non-existing customers if required customer custom attributes were necessary to create accounts.
- Resolved an issue where incorrect tax rounding calculations were appearing in credit memos.
- Resolved an issue where credit memos were not removing assigned learners from the course or seminar, or removing excess available seats
- Resolved an issue where customers could skip filling mandatory custom attributes when creating an account.
- Resolved an issue where customers could not create a new account with a hyphenated surname.
- Resolved an issue where Vimeo videos could not be added to product images and videos.
- Resolved an issue where gift cards could not be created.
- Resolved an issue where products could not be synchronized into the store due to the automatic URL generation of products with the same name.
- Resolved an issue where HTML tags were not appearing in the short description of products.
- Improved overall site performance, specifically the time to get from product to checkout.
- Improved quality with minor user interface improvements, fixed bugs, and general performance improvements to make the solution even better for you.
- Updated the Store build to prepare for an upcoming security patch.
- Updated internal controls related to Lambda's ISO27001 certification related to safeguarding your data and systems.
- Resolved security vulnerabilities that help close remote code execution (RCE) and cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date.